Applications for Walair Air separation installations
The Walair air separation installations made by Walter Nihot can be implanted in existing and new installations in the recycling industry. These are used to separate a waste stream into two, three, or four part flows or for part flows where further cleaning is necessary.
Beyond our known air separators, Walair also delivers dust extractions installations and water spraying systems to improve the air quality in the production area of waste and recycling installations.
Our experienced technical/drawing division can assist you with professional advice for placement of our drum separators, air separators, material separators, etc. etc.
Our separation installations are used for the following input fractions;
Industrial waste (C & I)
Construction and demolition waste (C & D)
Household waste (MSW)
Electrical and electronic equipment waste (WEEE/WEEE)
Fuel fractions from waste streams (RDF)
PET bottle recycling
White goods recycling
Waste incineration slag
Single Stream (eg. DSD in Germany and PMD in Belgium)
Comingled (United States)
Car shredder installations
Also for separation issues not in the list above, Walair can be of help, as
e.g. separating of hospital waste, removing egg shells at chicks, etc. etc.
So if you have a different waste separation problem, feel free to contact us.
But in addition to the well-known Walair separators, Walair delivers many other air technical installations, such as:
- Waste transport through exhaust pipes, which at long distance transport the waste and exhaust pressureless to the desired location. To do this, Walair provides a wide variety of fans, rotary separators, dust filters, etc.
- Extraction of waste above the sort band (s) in the sorting cabin (s).
- Central dust extraction. For dust producing points in a waste processing installations, Walair produces central dust extraction installations, eg. To limit the dust pollution at sieves, band transitions and bunkers.
- Dust control by spraying installations.
- Ventilation, heating, cooling of sorting cabins.
MSW 4-way drum separator USA Walair delivers separation systems for MSW waste. With the Walair 4-way separator a waste stream is separated in 4 waste streams, namely heavy, middle heavy (2x) and light fraction. For example stone,wood (2x), paper and...
MSW/RDF Ontario USA The MSW/RDF recycling installation made by Walair in Ontario USA produces RDF from of MSW waste. The Walair drum separators are separating 3d material and light material (paper and plastic). They produced pellets of the RDF waste...
CDI installation Cambridge UK Walair CDI installation with an input of 60/70 t/h. Weight 250 kg/m3. Walair deliver in project a 3-way and a single drum separator. Take also a look on the Walair video and photo page. For info contact Walter Nihot...