Applications for Walair Air separation installations
The Walair air separation installations made by Walter Nihot can be implanted in existing and new installations in the recycling industry. These are used to separate a waste stream into two, three, or four part flows or for part flows where further cleaning is necessary.
Beyond our known air separators, Walair also delivers dust extractions installations and water spraying systems to improve the air quality in the production area of waste and recycling installations.
Our experienced technical/drawing division can assist you with professional advice for placement of our drum separators, air separators, material separators, etc. etc.
Waste handling examples
Industrial waste (C & I)
Construction and demolition waste (C & D)
Household waste (MSW)
Electrical and electronic equipment waste (WEEE/WEEE)
Fuel fractions from waste streams (RDF)
PET bottle recycling
White goods recycling
Waste incineration slag
Single Stream (eg. DSD in Germany and PMD in Belgium)
Comingled (United States)
Car shredder installations
Also for separation issues not in the list above, Walair can be of help, as
e.g. separating of hospital waste, removing egg shells at chicks, etc. etc.
So if you have a different waste separation problem, feel free to contact us.
But in addition to the well-known Walair separators, Walair delivers many other air technical installations, such as:
- Waste transport through exhaust pipes, which at long distance transport the waste and exhaust pressureless to the desired location. To do this, Walair provides a wide variety of fans, rotary separators, dust filters, etc.
- Extraction of waste above the sort band (s) in the sorting cabin (s).
- Central dust extraction. For dust producing points in a waste processing installations, Walair produces central dust extraction installations, eg. To limit the dust pollution at sieves, band transitions and bunkers.
- Dust control by spraying installations.
- Ventilation, heating, cooling of sorting cabins.